As a Talent Agent for the staffing and recruiting industry, you’ll assist our multiple branch offices with resume mining, online applicant interviewing, general recruiting, and possible applicant placement by phone. You’ll help determine skill and proper fit for temporary employees with a primary focus on the light industrial and manufacturing industries. This role was made for those with excellent people skills, impeccable communication, and a passion for positivity.
Here’s what you’ll love about working with WSI: we understand the power of a positive and fulfilling workplace (after all, we’ve won some awards because of it). We live and breathe it every day, and love helping others experience it too.
The Talent Agent’s typical work week consists of:
- Outbound calls to job candidates that apply through our internal job board, Indeed, Facebook, etc.
- Answering inbound calls to assist branches and prevent Account Managers from having to answer phones
- Source candidates for open roles based on client and branch requirements
- Assist branch offices with placement of associates during busy project-based periods
- Warmly greeting staffing associates and applicants, across all mediums (face-to-face, phone, email)
- Parsing resumes and conducting phone screens with potential candidates
- Working closely with your WSI team to develop a strong internal support network
- Representing WSI at community events and assistance with special projects as needed
Let’s chat about the Talent Agent role if:
- You enjoy interacting with diverse individuals
- You are bilingual English/Spanish (not required, but definitely a plus!)
- Your interpersonal and communication skills are a force to be reckoned with
- You are open to a 4 day/10 hour work week and can commit to being available as late as 7 pm EST some days
- Your middle name is Multi-Tasking
- You can effectively prioritize tasks in your sleep
- You have a positive attitude and can shake off stress like a Taylor Swift song
- You thrive in a fast-paced, positive and collaborative environment
- Your attenton to detail caught the spelling mistake in this sentence
You’ll enjoy weekends off with a full-time Monday – Friday work week and a starting pay of $16.50/hour. Let’s chat – we can’t wait to meet you!