WSI Event Calendar
- This event has passed.
Weekly Onsite Hiring Event at Roskam Baking Company
September 7, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
[Grand Rapids, MI]: Beginning August 31st, WSI (Workforce Strategies, Inc.), a 4.7-star Google-rated recruitment and staffing agency, will be hosting weekly onsite hiring events every Tuesday at Roskam Baking Company from 10 am – 8 pm.
WSI is teaming up with Roskam to fill General Labor and Machine Operator positions on all shifts. Roskam is a family-owned and operated business that has been making a variety of delicious bakery products and snacks since 1923. Associates of Roskam enjoy a team-oriented work environment, temporary and temp-to-hire opportunities, as well as vacation time, medical benefits, and a pay increase upon hire. Pay rates for these positions range from $16 – $18/hour.
Job seekers are asked to dress GMP-compliant while attending the hiring event:
- A plain t-shirt with no images or writing. The shirt must be clean and tucked in, without buttons or strings. No hoodies are allowed in the facility. If cold, applicants are asked to wear a long sleeve shirt under their t-shirt.
- No jeans, leggings, or sweatpants are allowed
- Close-toed shoes
- No jewelry, watches, or beaded belts. Wedding bands without stones are okay.
- No piercings, tongue rings, or tissue piercings.
- No artificial nails, nail polish, or fake eyelashes
“New associates Roskam associates can expect to work with a diverse group of people who consider each other family,” says Ana Post, WSI Grand Rapids Branch Manager. “WSI can help you get your foot in the door with temporary or temp to hire employment at Roskam; how far you go is up to you!”
- WSI & Roskam Baking Company Weekly Hiring Events
- 2600 29th Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
- Every Tuesday
- 10 am – 8 pm
- Job seekers should bring 2 forms of identification and come dressed GMP compliant
- Please contact the Grand Rapids Office with any questions