- Kentwood, MI
Location: Kentwood, MI
Pay Rate: $15.00
Office: Grand Rapids, MI
Job ID: 1056200
If you’re still a kid at heart, come join the fun! Flat River Group, a warehousing and fulfillment center for a variety of eCommerce retailers (think board games, cards, and toys), needs dedicated order processors to join their team for their busiest season!
As an order processor, you’ll repackage toys and games that have been returned from online orders and prepare them for reshipment around the country. A positive attitude and attention to detail are keys to success in this full-time role with potential.
Let’s chat about the Order Processor role if you:
- Enjoy a fast-paced 6-day workday/week
- Have excellent attention-to-detail to help avoid “That’s not what I ordered!” moments
- Have (or able to obtain) a forklift license
- Can wield a tape gun like a boss
- Are able to lift up to 50 lbs. and don’t mind the daily workout that comes with moving and stacking boxes
- Would rather be moving on your feet than sitting at a desk all-day
- Are comfortable working in a warehouse environment (bright, loud, lively, temperature variations)
- Can pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Think jeans are the ideal work uniform
- Are able to communicate in English (written and verbally)
- Have dependable transportation that gets you to work on time every day
- Have a HS diploma/GED
We offer Warehouse Order Processors:
- Weekly pay starting at $16/hour for 1st shift, and $17/hour for 2nd shift.
- 1st Shift: 6:30 AM – 4:30 PM workday, Sunday through Friday (occassional Saturday)
- 2nd Shift: 10:00am – 8:00 PM workday, Sunday through Friday (occassional Saturday)
- $100 referral bonus when you refer a friend to work with WSI
- A bright, clean, and team-oriented environment
- The opportunity to be hired in with good attendance and productivity
Submit your Warehouse Order Processor resume by clicking the “Apply Now” button below. We can’t wait to talk to you!
"*" indicates required fields