- Battle Creek, MI
Location: Battle Creek, MI
Pay Rate: $20.25
Office: Battle Creek, MI
Job ID: 1061291
Chances are if you’re driving a car anywhere in the world, there’s a DENSO product on it. As an Assembly Associate, you’ll help manufacture thermal components for all major carmakers, heavy-duty manufacturers, and the automotive aftermarket (think air conditioning and engine cooling systems). Whether you work in assembly or operate machines, you’ll be successful in this fast-paced role if you are reliable, willing to learn, and are obsessed with performing quality work.
DENSO Manufacturing Michigan Inc. has production positions available on all shifts in fast-paced, final assembly areas.
We offer Assembly Associates:
- 1st shift: Pay Range of $17.50/hr to $18.25/hr
- 2nd shift: Pay Range of $19.50/hr to $20.25/hr
- 3rd shift: $18.50/hr
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift full-time work opportunities!
- Opportunity to earn extra money via overtime
- Great benefits and advancement opportunities upon hire-in
- $100 referral bonus when you refer a friend to work with WSI
- THC testing is no longer a part of the pre-screening process
Let’s chat about the Assembly Associate role if you:
- Have prior manufacturing/light industrial/assembly experience (1+ year experience preferred)
- Can spot a flaw from a mile away thanks to your keen eye for detail
- Know your way around an electric air-driver
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Understand the importance of maintaining and promoting a safe work environment
- Enjoy a fast-paced work day
- Can lift up to 35 pounds
- Are able to repeatedly bend, twist, and grip
- Like working with your hands
- Work well with others
- Prefer detailed processes and a steady pace
- Look great in safety glasses and think jeans are the ideal work uniform
- Have dependable transportation that gets you to work on time every day
- No High School diploma required! In fact, an on-site free GED program is available!
- Can pass a drug screen
If your skills and background match what we’re looking for, we invite you to APPLY NOW! Even if this isn’t a perfect fit for you, applying lets our recruiters know you’re open to other employment opportunities.
"*" indicates required fields