- Contract to Perm
- Sturgis, Michigan
Location: Sturgis, Michigan
Pay Rate: $15.50
Office: WSI – Sturgis
Job ID: 382559
As an Assembly Worker for Sturgis Molded Products, you’ll administer promoter liquid to create adhesive bindings for automotive parts. Accuracy is key as well as being neat with the application. You’ll also join a family-owned operation that’s been part of the Sturgis community since 1966.
Immediate opportunities are available for full-time workers on the 1st shift. Strong attendance and high productivity are key factors for success in this role. No work experience? No problem! We’ll train you – no HS diploma/GED required!
Let’s chat about the Assembly Worker role if you:
- Think the ideal work uniform consists of jeans, safety glasses, and t-shirts
- Work well with others and thrive in a positive work environment
- Are able to maintain a steady rate of work
- Have dependable transportation that gets you to work on time every day
- Can pass a drug screen
We offer Assembly Workers:
- Starting pay of $14/hour with a strong temp-to-hire possibility
- Opportunities on 1st shift
- $200 referral bonus when you refer a friend to WSI
- Weekly pay, vacation time, and medical benefits
- A bright, clean, and positive working environment
- Consistent work schedule with work/life balance
- A helpful, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- The opportunity to be hired in with good attendance and productivity
Submit your Assembly Worker resume by clicking the “Apply Now” button below. We can’t wait to talk to you!
Know someone who might like this job? Become a WSI ambassador, invite them to apply, and you'll get $200 once they complete 80 hours of work. Click here to start.