- Contract to Perm
- Sturgis, Michigan
Location: Sturgis, Michigan
Pay Rate: $17.00
Office: WSI – Sturgis
Job ID: 382574
As a Machine Operator for Sturgis Molded Products, you’ll operate plastic injection molding machines to create automotive parts, medicine dosage cups, and sports plastics like helmets and shoulder pads. Not only that, you’ll also join a family-owned operation that’s been part of the Sturgis community since 1966.
Immediate opportunities are available for full-time 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift operators. Strong attendance and high productivity are key factors for success in this role. No work experience? No problem! We’ll train you – no HS diploma/GED required!
Let’s chat about the Machine Operator role if you:
- Think the ideal work uniform consists of jeans, safety glasses, and t-shirts
- Work well with others and thrive in a positive work environment
- Have dependable transportation that gets you to work on time every day
- Can pass a drug screen
We offer Machine Operators:
- Starting pay of $16/hour with a strong temp-to-hire possibility
- $200 referral bonus when you refer a friend in the next 30 days
- Weekly pay, vacation time, and medical benefits
- A bright, clean, and positive working environment
- Consistent work schedule with work/life balance
- Team-oriented environment – helpful and collaborative
- The opportunity to be hired in with good attendance and productivity
Submit your Machine Operator resume by clicking the “Apply Now” button below. We can’t wait to talk to you!
Know someone who might like this job? Become a WSI ambassador, invite them to apply, and you'll get $200 once they complete 80 hours of work. Click here to start.
"*" indicates required fields