- Royal Oak, MI
Location: Royal Oak, MI
Pay Rate: $18.75
Office: WSI – Detroit
Job ID: 940134
As an Arc Welder in our Troy facility, you’ll be mostly assembling and welding parts for customer plants. This position is full-time with extra income opportunities with overtime.
We offer our Arc Welders:
- A pay rate of $18.50 + .25 cent shift differential for 2nd shift
- Full-time work
- The ability to be hired in with good attendance and productivity
- Benefits, vacation time, and 401(k), pay increase, and a $250 bonus upon hire-in
- $100 bonus for each qualified referral to WSI
Qualifications we’re looking for in our Arc Welder applicants:
- Must have previous experience with production Mig welding and can pass a welding test
- May be required to record some statistical data and/or meter/gage readings
- Must be able to work in an environment with welding fumes from robots and wear PPE as required
- High School diploma / GED required
- Must be able to stand for a ten-hour shift as well as lift, twist, bend, squat, climb, stand and walk continuously in close confined surroundings and lift up to 35 pounds
- Must be able to work mandatory OT as required 6-7 days per week
If your skills and background match what we’re looking for, we invite you to APPLY NOW! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Even if this job isn’t a perfect fit for you, applying lets our recruiters know you’re open to other employment opportunities.
"*" indicates required fields