- Battle Creek, MI
Location: Battle Creek, MI
Pay Rate: $18.50
Office: WSI – Calhoun County
Job ID: 849114
Chances are if you’re driving a car anywhere in the world, there’s a DENSO product on it. As an Assembly Associate, you’ll help manufacture thermal components for all major carmakers, heavy duty manufacturers, and the automotive aftermarket (think air conditioning and engine cooling systems). Whether you work in assembly or operate machines, you’ll be successful in this fast-paced role if you are reliable, willing to learn, and are obsessed with performing quality work.
DENSO Manufacturing Michigan Inc. has production positions available on all shifts in fast paced, final assembly areas.
We offer Assembly Associates:
- 1st shift: Pay Range of $16.50/hr to $17.25/hr
- 2nd shift: Pay Range of $18.50/hr to $19.25/hr
- 3rd shift: $17.50/hr
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift full-time work opportunities!
- Opportunity to earn extra money via overtime
- Great benefits and advancement opportunities upon hire-in
- $100 referral bonus when you refer a friend to work with WSI
- THC testing is no longer a part of the pre screening process
Let’s chat about the Assembly Associate role if you:
- Have prior manufacturing/light industrial/assembly experience (1+ year experience preferred)
- Can spot a flaw from a mile away thanks to your keen eye for detail
- Know your way around an electric air-driver
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Understand the importance of maintaining and promoting a safe work environment
- Enjoy a fast-paced work day
- Can lift up to 35 pounds
- Are able to repeatedly bend, twist, and grip
- Like working with your hands
- Work well with others
- Prefer detailed processes and a steady pace
- Look great in safety glasses and think jeans are the ideal work uniform
- Have dependable transportation that gets you to work on time every day
- No High School diploma required! In fact, an on-site free GED program is available!
- Can pass a drug screen
If your skills and background match what we’re looking for, we invite you to APPLY NOW! Even if this isn’t a perfect fit for you, applying lets our recruiters know you’re open to other employment opportunities.
"*" indicates required fields