- Battle Creek, MI
Location: Battle Creek, MI
Pay Rate: $16.00
Office: WSI – Calhoun County
Job ID: 323149
The Manufacturing Industry is learning that smaller operations are what drive the most job satisfaction. Jobs where you can engage your co-workers, and find ways that contribute to your growth. Most of all, you want a job that is helping meet your needs at home. We’ve raised our pay rates and our shift premiums to help our employees deal with rising costs. We’ve listened, and allow our employees to listen to music on the floor. We keep our workplace bright and clean so our employees bring their professional best each day. We’re ready for you to join us as a manufacturing Production Associate.
Here at Systex, we make plastic products for air-conditioning and engine cooling systems in the auto industry and produce components for shipment worldwide. Key factors for success at Systex Products Corporation include attention to detail, a positive attitude, and problem-solving skills.
A typical day includes:
- Operating molding machines in a safe and efficient manner
- Assembling plastic products
- Inspecting products to ensure they’re up to quality standards
- Packaging and preparing items for shipment
- Completing a daily production report and quality chart
- Participating in continuous improvement and problem-solving programs
- Ensuring your workspace is clean and organized
- Performing other miscellaneous tasks as instructed
Qualifications for our Production Associate role if you:
- Are able to bend, lift, and twist and grasp effectively and efficiently
- Can consistently lift 30 lbs. (use those legs!)
- Comfortable being on a ladder
- Possess a High school diploma or GED
- Can pass a drug screen and background check
We offer Production Associates:
- Full-time work on 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift
- Starting pay of $15 per hour / + $1 shift premium
- The opportunity to be hired in with good attendance and productivity
- A $200 bonus when you refer a friend to work for WSI
- A clean and positive work environment
- Weekly pay, vacation time, and medical benefits with zero copay visits/prescriptions, 401k w/ match and potential bonuses when hired in!
Watch one of our videos and see what life is like here. We have a great culture, improved pay and it’s on the lighter side of manufacturing work. We’d love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW.
"*" indicates required fields