- Contract to Perm
- Kalamazoo, MI
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Pay Rate: $14.00
Office: Kalamazoo, MI
Job ID: 1007017
More and more people are working on-the-go and they need the tools that help their devices perform their best work. Our company caters to mobile-forward-lifestyle with products that allow customers to be productive and connected at work and at play. We’re a global leader in accessories and technologies that empower mobile lifestyles. That’s a fancy way to say we sell and ship mobile phone accessories like cases, screen protectors, keyboards, and more.
Our Warehouse Associates work closely with the shipping team to ensure our orders are shipped following strict timelines to maintain a 99% on-time percentage, as well as processing shipments accurately according to customer orders.
We offer Warehouse Associates:
- Starting pay of $14 per hour
- 1st shift either 7am-3:30pm or 8am-4:40pm depending on the department
- $100 referral bonus when you refer a friend
- A bright, clean, and positive working environment
Typical responsibilities for our Warehouse Associates include:
- Almost half the job is order processing. This includes processing orders using shipping software like UPS WorldShip, FedEx Ship Management, and USPS PC Postage
- Completing Dangerous Goods shipments per IATA/DOT regulations and our own standards and operating procedures including battery product labels, etc
- Ensure orders are shipped within two business days to maintain a successful on-time percentage rate
- Reports order discrepancies to Leadership and/or assigned Customer Care agents
- Completes shipments per standard operating procedures outlined in training
- Ensures all packages are picked up by the correct carrier at end of the day by following shipping dock separations
- Completes shipping line inventory replenishments and transfers stock from the warehouse
- Assist in unboxing units to be places on shipping line
Requirements for this position:
- Our applicants should possess these soft skills: Critical thinking, detail-oriented, well organized, persistent, and following an issue through to completion.
- High school diploma required
- 1-2 years of experience in shipping, distribution, or warehouse preferred
- Comfortable standing on your feet for the duration of your shift
- Basic knowledge of shipping software applications preferred
- Working knowledge of the metric and imperial system
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Excel / Data entry experience preferred
- Can lift up to 50 lbs and heavy boxes
- Can deal with difficult situations and people while exhibiting professionalism
If your skills and qualifications match what we’re looking for, we invite you to APPLY NOW and let us hear from you.
Even if this position isn’t a perfect fit for you, we encourage you to apply to let our recruiters know you’re open to other employment opportunities.
"*" indicates required fields