- Contract to Perm
- Dundee, MI
Location: Dundee, MI
Pay Rate: $15.00
Office: Metro Detroit, MI
Job ID: 1026494
Looking for a clean, inviting, and professional manufacturing environment with lots of opportunity for overtime pay? Do you crave a job with a clear sense of purpose and the ability to learn new skills?
WSI is hiring immediately for multiple positions in Light Assembly and Manufacturing for a leading global manufacturer of pneumatic and liquid solenoid control valves. Attention to detail, physical labor, and the ability to work at a steady pace are keys to success in this role. Your best ability will be availability. Have what it takes? Let's find out!
Here’s what we’re looking for these positions:
- Prior manufacturing/light industrial/assembly experience is helpful but not required
- Can promote a safe environment and have an eye for detail
- Enjoy a fast-paced workday (the day flies by)
- Can lift up to 35 pounds, and are able to repeatedly bend, twist, and grip
- Have dependable transportation that gets you to work on time every day, attendance is crucial with this role.
- Reading and following work instructions, processes, and procedures to consistently assemble products error-free
- Using tools and equipment safely
- Cross-training on multiple jobs
- Can read written instructions and effectively communicate
- Are able to work independently with minimal supervision
These positions at our Dundee facility offer the following:
- $15.00 per hour for starting shifts
- 1st and 2nd Shift available, Monday through Saturday
- Great benefits package including 401K, medical, dental
- A $100 bonus for each referral who completes 80 hours of work
- No Pre-employment THC drug testing
We’re ready. Are you ready? You can apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
"*" indicates required fields