- Battle Creek, MI
Location: Battle Creek, MI
Pay Rate: $8.90
Office: WSI – EPI
Job ID: 867184
No GED, drug screen or background check required. Looking for a flexible job on the bus line? Look no further!
Clients all over the world depend on this Battle Creek marketing fulfillment company to print and ship a variety of print products (puzzles, games, flashcards, etc.) As a Packaging Associate, you’ll play a key role in processing client and consumer orders and preparing them for shipment. Attention to detail, willingness to learn, and the ability to work at a steady pace are keys to success in this entry-level role.
Ready to bring a little joy to someone’s doorstep? Read on!
Let’s chat about the Packaging Associate role if you:
- Are open to working varying shifts based on workload, including overtime during the busy holiday season
- Prefer a position with light lifting (No Hulk lifting required!)
- Are comfortable standing for a shift (at least 8 hrs)
- Work well with others
- Think jeans are the ideal work uniform
We offer Packaging Associates:
- A Felony friendly environment
- No drug screen or GED required
- Full time or Part-time work on 1st or 2nd shift on the bus line!
- Typically a Monday-Friday Workweek
- $100 referral bonus when you refer a friend to work with WSI
- Weekly pay, vacation time, and medical benefits
- A bright, clean, and positive working environment
- Team-oriented environment
- The opportunity to be hired in with good attendance and productivity
"*" indicates required fields