- Tipton, In
Location: Tipton, In
Pay Rate: $0.00
Office: WSI – Indiana
Job ID: 436987
If your weekdays are already busy with another job, family and kids, or you just like having the week off, don’t miss your chance to make great money working just three days a week!
For more than thirty years, we've been helping the toy industry bring their visions to life. We are led by our core values and objectives, which include building the best team in the industry, and investing in world class technology to create a world class product. Our puzzles and board games are some of the best you can find in a toy isle and are made right here in the USA at our Tipton, IN facility.
As a Weekend Warehouse Associate, you’ll play an essential role in the production by preparing our products for shipment. Attention to detail, willingness to learn, and the ability to work at a steady pace are keys to success in this entry-level role.
Qualifications in a Weekend Warehouse Associate we’re looking for:
- Have previous manufacturing/production experience
- Understand the importance of following all safety procedures
- Take pride in a clean work space
- Work well with others
- Have dependable transportation that gets you to work on time every day
- Felony Friendly Position
- No Diploma or GED required
- 1st Shift: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.) **REQUIRED to train on weekdays for 1-2 months
- 2nd shift: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday ONLY (6:30 p.m. – 6:30 a.m.)
We offer our Weekend Warehouse Associates:
- Weekly pay starting at $11/hr (+$1 shift premium)
- Opportunity to be hired in with good work / attendance
- A bright, clean, and positive working environment
- Team-oriented environment
- A $200 bonus when you refer a friend to WSI
- Product discounts
If you’re ready for a steady job with a steady pace, we’re ready to talk to you! Please, submit your Weekend Warehouse Associate application by clicking the “Apply Now” button below.
"*" indicates required fields