To our associates – past, present, and future:
Thank you for standing by our side during this difficult time. Your patience has helped flatten the curve of COVID-19 and for that, we couldn’t be more grateful. As our states start to open up, we know many of you are eager to get back to work, and we’re even more eager to help you do so. As traffic increases in our offices, WSI wants to assure you that we will continue to take proper precautions to keep you safe.
Here is a list of safety measures we have implemented in our offices:
- Daily temperature checks for all office visitors & internal employees
- Applicant COVID-19 screening questionnaires
- Safety barriers at all front desks
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Regular cleaning & sanitizing of all high traffic areas
- Requiring and/or providing masks to all visitors
- Social distancing
- Completing as much of the process over the phone as possible
We understand the apprehension that comes with going back to work, but rest assured knowing your safety is our top priority.
When you’re ready to join the workforce again, call your local branch and we’ll get you back to work safely.
Kalamazoo: (269) 488-5100
Grand Rapids: (616) 957-8199
Battle Creek: (269) 968-1008
Sturgis: (269) 488-5115
Tipton: (317) 406-7644
Marysville: (937) 240-4203