Multiple shifts available!
Not all logistic companies are created equal, and this one is no exception. Here’s your chance to work for a successful, passionate, and values-driven organization with an excellent track record of hiring WSI associates and promoting from within thereafter. Ranked as a top company for leaders, designated as the best place for college grads, and globally recognized for training excellence, this logistics giant houses supplies for a local medical device and equipment manufacturing firm. General Warehouse Associates are responsible for rotating these products in the warehouse and completing product shipments by processing and loading/unloading orders. Integrity, attention-to-detail, and strong communication are keys to success in this role.
- Can lift up to 50 pounds and welcome the daily workout that comes with continuously lifting
- Your attenton-to-detail caught the mistake in this sentence
- Work well with others
- Are comfortable using math and data entry skills every day
- Would happily volunteer for the opportunity to earn extra overtime pay when offered
- Can (or are willing to learn how to) operate forklifts
- Have dependable transportation that gets you to work on time every day
- Can pass a drug screen
- M-F (7a – 3:30p)
- M-F(10a – 6:30p)
- M-F(9:30a- 6:30p)
- M-F (2p-10:30p)
- Sat-Mon (7a – 7p)
- Full-time work starting at $13.00+/hour with lots of overtime!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- $100 referral bonus when you refer a friend to work with WSI
- Weekly pay, vacation time, and medical benefits
- A bright, clean, and positive working environment
- Team-oriented environment