Streamline Your Hiring with Long-Term, Qualified Candidates in Michiana
Tap into WSI’s 30 years of expertise to overcome Michiana’s talent shortages, secure a reliable workforce, boost productivity, and drastically reduce turnover.
The WSI Difference
To be the most creative and forward-thinking staffing partner for our clients, candidates, and communities.
Enhanced Employer Branding
Promote your company as a premiere employer of choice among potential candidates that seek a career with a company that emphasizes internal growth and personal development.
Dedicated Account Management
Analyze and act on emerging market trends and conditions. Employ periodic tracking of KPI’s to drive performance and accountability.
Sophisticated Recruitment Marketing
Creatively promote and highlight your job opportunities through targeted video digital recruitment campaigns and branding initiatives (produced by WSI) on Social Media and relevant recruiting platforms.
Alignment with Key Staffing Benchmarks
Provide value by focusing recruiting efforts on high quality productive candidates and employee retention.
Various Staffing Models to Choose From
Whether it’s Trial/Hire, RPO or a Hybrid Model, we strive to find the most productive staffing model to best fit your organization’s needs.
Creating an exceptional workforce by matching the right people with the right opportunities at the right time.
Award Winning Staffing
Experience the ease of working with an award-winning staffing agency right here in Sturgis, Michigan. Our innovative partnerships go beyond filling positions with good candidates — we help you build long-term, customized solutions to your unique staffing needs. Our purpose-driven approach has earned us accolades such as,
- Best of Staffing: Client Satisfaction and Talent Satisfaction
- Best and Brightest Companies (awarded to the top 2% of agencies nationwide) — 8 years in a row
- Rated 4.8 out of 5 stars on ClearlyRated from client reviews
- Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars from 1,594 Google reviews
Meet Landon: Your Partner in Attracting & Retaining Michiana’s Top Talent
With over five years of experience in marketing and sales, Landon has always been goal-oriented. His discipline has led him to become a two-time national football champion and a dedicated and trusted Sturgis business partner. Landon prides himself on his transparent communication and careful candidate selection, qualities that have been key to his success in implementing staffing strategies for Sturgis businesses.
“I have been very impressed with the service and consideration by you and the employees at WSI. You are considerate of my time and situations I am working with. You and your team have been working hard to find us quality candidates which I greatly appreciate.”
— Mary Smith at Peterson Spring
Navigating the Michiana Marketplace Together
The Michiana talent pool may seem limited, and with the RV industry’s competition, the cycle of job-hopping candidates’ can feel endless. And yet, WSI is successfully turning the tide in favor of local businesses like yours. How do we achieve this?
Our strategically located office, creative employer branding campaigns, and deep-rooted connections to local talent allow us to reach out to the most compatible candidates in Michiana and beyond.
“We went from working with six staffing agencies to two!”
Managing multiple staffing agencies can be a hassle. Fortunately, Landon has a history of streamlining this process for his clients.
Within six months, he transformed staffing for companies like Lund International, Peterson Springs, and Midwest Plastics. These businesses reduced their reliance on staffing agencies from, on average, an overwhelming six to a focused two, trusting WSI to deliver high-quality candidates consistently.
Landon has also
- Boosted the hiring rate for each client
- Built confidence in WSI’s pledge to deliver top-tier talent
- Expanded the referral network to recruit a wider variety of candidates
Thanks to Landon’s determination and innovation, WSI is now the preferred choice for MIchiana businesses seeking to improve their staffing strategies.
Imagine a Staffing Partner That Does More Than Just Fill Positions
When you work with WSI, you get a strategic, forward-thinking partner with three decades of experience building long-term solutions for the current and future labor market.
More than job boards and warm bodies, we build long-term staffing solutions that include:
- Employer branding campaigns — To make you an employer of choice in Sturgis’s tight labor market.
- Video storytelling — That allows you to capitalize on the most powerful business-building strategy for everything from marketing to onboarding.
- Social media recruitment — To reach a broader, more engaged audience because job boards alone are no longer enough.
- Text-drip retargeting campaigns — That keep you top-of-mind for Sturgis’s most qualified talent and their referral network.
- Referral programs — To build an even more engaged and loyal workforce.
Interviewing + Onboarding:
Our in-depth interview process minimizes misalignment and increases employee engagement and longevity
- Step 1: Phone screen — We start by screening candidates’ work history and longevity.
- Step 2: In-person interview — We then meet face-to-face to assess attentiveness, commitment, and professionalism.
- Step 3: Background check and drug test — To ensure we know our associates inside and out.
- Step 4: Expectation alignment — Before placing associates, we have an honest conversation to calibrate their expectations and set them up for success.
- Step 5: Onboarding — Finally, our in-depth onboarding process ensures they feel comfortable and confident from day one.
Our ongoing commitment to excellence
- Weekly site visits — We make sure to be physically present every week, engaging with team leads and associates. This hands-on approach allows us to tackle any emerging issues directly.
- 24/7 support — Your dedicated account manager is not just a point of contact but a constant ally, ready to support you anytime.
- Quarterly Partnership Reports — Each quarter, we provide comprehensive reports highlighting market trends, valuable feedback from associates, competitor analysis, growth strategies, and more insights to keep you on top of the current landscape.
At WSI, we’re redefining industry standards. No other agency matches our relentless pursuit of tailor-made staffing solutions for your unique business.
Read what they have to say!
Elevate Your Staffing Strategy with Landon Today
Landon understands the unique challenges of recruiting in Sturgis and is here to help you find qualified candidates looking for long-term positions.
Schedule a call with Landon today to explore how WSI can help you streamline your staffing needs.